A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David St Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David St Pierre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St Pierre
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St Pierre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David St Pierre, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. St Pierre graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. St Pierre has 15 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P St Pierre MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. St Pierre practice?
- Dr. David St Pierre has 1 office location.
Dr. David St Pierre practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Surgeons.