A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Streem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Streem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Streem, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Streem graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Streem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Streem MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Streem practice?
- Dr. David Streem has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Streem practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.