A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Martin MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.