A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Raphael is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Raphael, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Raphael has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Towns Raphael MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Raphael practice?
- Dr. David Raphael has 1 office location.
Dr. David Raphael practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.