A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tardio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tardio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tardio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tardio graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tardio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Tardio MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Tardio practice?
- Dr. David Tardio has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Tardio practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Prince Frederick, MD and Dunkirk, MD.
See White Plains Internists.