More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tejeda
Dr. David Tejeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Tejeda is affiliated with California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital, John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus and California Pacific Medical Center, St. Luke's Campus Opens in new window. Dr. Tejeda has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tejeda has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Tejeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Elizabeth Talley
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Maria Galvez Picon
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Agnes Alikpala
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi51