A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tuggle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tuggle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tuggle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuggle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuggle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Tuggle MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Tuggle practice?
- Dr. David Tuggle has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tuggle practices Pediatric Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatric Surgeons.