The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Tuggle
Dr. David Tuggle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Tuggle is affiliated with INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City), Oklahoma City VA Medical Center and Mercy Health Center. Dr. Tuggle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Tuggle has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Tuggle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Patrick Combs
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Ryan Murdock
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Austin, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Vani Menon
Urology, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0.01 mi