A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Udehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Udehn, Neurological Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Udehn, BS, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Udehn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Udehn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Duane Udehn BS, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Udehn practice?
- Dr. David Udehn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Udehn practices Neurological Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurological Surgeons.