Learn more about Dr. David Udehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Udehn, Neurological Surgeon, Pediatric Surgeon, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udehn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udehn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Udehn, BS, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Udehn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Udehn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Duane Udehn BS, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Udehn practice?
- Dr. David Udehn has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Udehn practices Neurological Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Saginaw Neurological Surgeons.