A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lopez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David V Lopez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David V. Lopez practice?
- Dr. David Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lopez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Little Silver Surgeons and Little Silver Orthopedic Surgeons.