A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lopez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David V. Lopez practice?
Dr. David Lopez practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Little Silver Surgeons, Little Silver Orthopedic Surgeons, Little Silver Family Physicians, and Little Silver Sports Medicine Doctors.