A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Verhaag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Verhaag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verhaag graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Verhaag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Verhaag MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Verhaag practice?
- Dr. David Verhaag has 1 office location.
Dr. David Verhaag practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.