A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buchholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buchholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buchholz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Buchholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Buchholz practice?
Dr. David Buchholz practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.