A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buchholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buchholz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buchholz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Buchholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Buchholz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David W. Buchholz practice?
- Dr. David Buchholz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Buchholz practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.