Urgent Care, Family Physicians
1655 Lebanon Rd
Ste A
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
(770) 682-2024
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Phenomenal Doctor  |  show details
by The Hawkins Famiy on Mar 26th, 2014

He has been our family doc for over 25 years. We love & recommend him to anyone & everyone. He is fabulous! He makes you feel important & cared for. He never rushes you through your appt., & answers all your questions. He doesn't rush to medicines & will offer natural ways of treating issues. He is not afraid to include other options in his recommendation for treatment. We love Dr. Kunz!

Nov 20th, 2013

I was looking for a doctor to treat my thyroid disorder-- and one who wouldn't rush me at my appointment. I am so grateful to have found Dr Kunz. He listens to all of my concerns and doesnt mind answering all of my questions. Now my entire family sees him and we couldn't be more happy with the care we have received from him and his staff!

|  Well worth the wait!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I expect to wait awhile knowing I will be treated to an unrushed, relaxed time with my doctor. He covers everything, every time. His diagnostic ability is best I've ever dealt with. My specialists have praised him to me and he works well with them. I see less of them since going to Dr. Kunz and my thyroid, cholesterol, etc. issues are much improved. Can't say enough good things.

Mar 6th, 2012

Not happy with him anymore. You have to wait an eternity to see him once you get to the office. He is too much into blood testing without telling you what it is for, partnered with labs that are not covered with my insurance even though I clearly expressed the labs my insurance covered. You never get to talk to a real person. You have to leave a message and wait for someone to call,(or not call) you back.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Unlike the previous poster's comment, I have had the exact opposite experience. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable, having practiced for over 20 years in the field. He has treated me, my husband, and our four children for 15 years. We don't trust anyone else w/ our health needs like we do Dr Kunz.

Jun 29th, 2009

The doctor doesn't even see you unless you've paid a 'retainer'. Otherwise, you see a staff member. I have waited as long as an hour and 45 minutes to see someone and finally had to leave without seeing anyone.

Doctor's Response

We are so sorry for the experience you had at our practice a few years back. We believe that your time is important and never want a patient to leave uncared for or with unanswered questions. We hope that you will consider seeing us again in the future, as several steps have been taken to ensure wait times are shorter. The retainer-fee was an option that we gave to our patients in the past in an effort to allow them to have more control over their own healthcare, in the current and oftentimes difficult healthcare system. This was in 2007-2009 but was only available on a limited basis while our traditional practice continued to operate normally.

Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr

|  A wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Susan104 on Dec 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kunz is one of the better doctors I've seen. I have a slew of medical conditions and feel very confident having him care for me. He also seems as though he genuinely cares for his patients. Sometimes his staff can be a little abrupt, probably just busy.

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
by TofuB on Aug 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kunz is an excellent doctor that my husband and I feel it is definitely worth the wait. He takes time to explain your diagnosis as well as offer positive encouragement.

|  So Thankful  |  show details
by laurenmt on Jul 3rd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kunz is the most intelligent and caring doctor I have ever visited. He communicates clearly and concisely to the patient. His knowledge of medicine is extensive- particularly his research and implementation of thyroid therapies. I had been struggling with undiagnosed symptoms for years but on my first visit to Dr. Kunz's office, I was immediately put on a thyroid treatment which has affected my symptoms radically.

|  Long wait, unfriendly staff...  |  show details
by wwdeo1 on Jun 29th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Going to Dr. Kunz was rather disppointing. I had high hopes based on the good reviews on Kudzu.com. But we had to wait over an hour in the exam room and the doctor didn't even apologize. He was nice but nothing out of the world. The staff weren't friendly and it was difficult making an appointment.

|  WONDERFUL Doctor!  |  show details
by edetore on Mar 1st, 2007 on kudzu.com

I couldn't be happier with the care and treatment Dr. Kunz provides for my husband and I. He is caring and intelligent, I trust his diagnosis unfailingly. He is the reason my son is here, thanks to his knowledge of thyroid conditions. After 2 years of trying to get pregnant and being told there was nothing wrong with myself or my husband Dr. Kunz diagnosed my with a borderline under active thyroid and started me on prescription hormones to counteract it. Within 3 months of his care I was finally pregnant! He is a rare find and a great doctor.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by pianobag on Jan 18th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kunz is a great doctor, and even though it is a very busy office, he always spends time with me and talks. He is a very caring man and a very knowledgable doctor who believes in practical treatments, not just what every other doctor is doing.

|  Best I've ever visited  |  show details
by pwhiddon on Oct 5th, 2005 on kudzu.com

I have never been treated so well in my entire life. The Doctor (Kunz), was kind and very concerned for my welfare. I will continue to use him as my Doctor. The appointment times are always quick, so I don't have to wait for a long time.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by jamisy on Apr 26th, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kunz is a good Doctor. Provides good family general care. Has worked well with getting my wife's blood pressure under control. Only complaint is it is a very busy office and you only get a machine when you call.