Overall Review

3.6

November 16th, 2015
The level of service is not what it used to be. You cannot get an appointment to see the Dr. The PA is booked so you see a nurse practitioner who makes you feel rushed. You are on hold forever. Patient portal does not work and how long does it take for someone to review blood work...

March 3rd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Kunz for several years and highly recommend his practice. As a cancer survivor Dr. Kunz has been a great source of information and informed care concerning the long term effects of the cancer treatment I experienced.

February 24th, 2015
He thinks outside the box and seems to really care about his patients. He also spends enough time with them to get a reasonable idea of what might really be the underlying cause of their health issues.

March 26th, 2014
Phenomenal Doctor
He has been our family doc for over 25 years. We love & recommend him to anyone & everyone. He is fabulous! He makes you feel important & cared for. He never rushes you through your appt., & answers all your questions. He doesn't rush to medicines & will offer natural ways of treating issues. He is not afraid to include other options in his recommendation for treatment. We love Dr. Kunz!

November 20th, 2013
I was looking for a doctor to treat my thyroid disorder-- and one who wouldn't rush me at my appointment. I am so grateful to have found Dr Kunz. He listens to all of my concerns and doesnt mind answering all of my questions. Now my entire family sees him and we couldn't be more happy with the care we have received from him and his staff!

July 11th, 2012
Well worth the wait!
I expect to wait awhile knowing I will be treated to an unrushed, relaxed time with my doctor. He covers everything, every time. His diagnostic ability is best I've ever dealt with. My specialists have praised him to me and he works well with them. I see less of them since going to Dr. Kunz and my thyroid, cholesterol, etc. issues are much improved. Can't say enough good things.

March 6th, 2012
Not happy with him anymore. You have to wait an eternity to see him once you get to the office. He is too much into blood testing without telling you what it is for, partnered with labs that are not covered with my insurance even though I clearly expressed the labs my insurance covered. You never get to talk to a real person. You have to leave a message and wait for someone to call,(or not call) you back.

August 19th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Unlike the previous poster's comment, I have had the exact opposite experience. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable, having practiced for over 20 years in the field. He has treated me, my husband, and our four children for 15 years. We don't trust anyone else w/ our health needs like we do Dr Kunz.

June 29th, 2009
The doctor doesn't even see you unless you've paid a 'retainer'. Otherwise, you see a staff member. I have waited as long as an hour and 45 minutes to see someone and finally had to leave without seeing anyone.