Dr. David Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 16th, 2015
I love Dr. Lin!!!!

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Lin.... That's all
Dr. Lin is an amazing asset for Sutter, Every appt I have with Dr. Lin lets me know what's in my best intrest medically. He's honest and shows empathy for me and my medical issues.

August 14th, 2015
Dr. Lin is thee most kind, caring, compassionate, intelligent Physician... His professionalism is outstanding! He's prompt with replying to messages and returning calls. I love Dr. Lin and his staff (Joy).. It's a blessing being his patient. Thanks Sutter Health

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Lin
Dr. Lin is the most wonderful doctor I've seen. He never rushes me and is so sincere. My whole family loves him! I trust him with any health concerns I have.

July 12th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Lin to all family and friends.

July 7th, 2015
Dr. Lin is the best. Not only is he competent, he is caring and concerned for my needs.

January 12th, 2015
Best primary care physician that I have ever had in 53 years. He takes time to listen, demonstrates compassion and kindness, exhibits excellent clinical skills and treated me based on my lifestyle and spiritual basis. He was a collaborator in my individualized health care wellness. Deep gratitude.

March 8th, 2012
Mrs. Mary Baca-Dominguez
I so RESPECT this awesome Dr Lin..He has been so very kind and the staff is also great..Thank You for being my health FAMILY..Love Them Lots....

November 3rd, 2010
Would not recommend
I have had 2 very bad experience with this group. 1 against Dr. Lin and the other to the medical staff and billing department.During an office visit to confirm pregnancy, I unfortunately started lossing the pregnancy. Dr. Lin wanted to make sure that I was not hemorrhaging so he proceeded to examine me. I have had 3 miscarriages and this was 100% covered by insurance. Dr. Lin's did not bill the miscarriage correctly and was told by my insurance company to call the office back so they can use the correct code. He was unwilling to do that and said "patient is responsible for the bill". He was not willing to work on my behalf and recode the bill. I ended up paying 400 out of pocket for this (which if billed correctly by him would have been covered 100%).During an office visit to this group for a TB test - my husband found out that reading the tb test results was done 48 hrs and not 24 hrs. He rescheduled for a day he would be in town. The office charged him twice for the visit. We complained to Sutter about it - and was told if I dispute this matter - they were going to charge us 200 dollars.So I do not recommend this group to anyone. You will end up paying a lot more money out of pocket for their incompetence.

September 16th, 2010
We miss him--great doctor!
Dr. Lin was our family's doctor (myself, my husband, and two kids) for seven years. He delivered my daughter as well. He is a fantastic doctor, with an amazing bedside manner who truly cares about his patients. We had to move recently, across the country, and Dr. Lin is one of the things that was the hardest for us to leave. It's hard to find a great doctor...you don't want to lose them once you have them!

July 16th, 2010
Dr. Lin is very professional and courteous. His office staff is wonderful! The best doctor I've ever had

December 5th, 2009
bad care for me
i have had this doctor for 2 years and i am not getting the proper diagnoses for my depression and he doesn't follow thru very well. I would want a doctor who cares and does there job