Family Physicians, General Practitioner

7420 Greenhaven Dr
Ste 130
Sacramento, CA 95831
916-399-6015
Locations and availability (3)

|  Mrs. Mary Baca-Dominguez  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

I so RESPECT this awesome Dr Lin..He has been so very kind and the staff is also great..Thank You for being my health FAMILY..Love Them Lots....

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

I have had 2 very bad experience with this group. 1 against Dr. Lin and the other to the medical staff and billing department.During an office visit to confirm pregnancy, I unfortunately started lossing the pregnancy. Dr. Lin wanted to make sure that I was not hemorrhaging so he proceeded to examine me. I have had 3 miscarriages and this was 100% covered by insurance. Dr. Lin's did not bill the miscarriage correctly and was told by my insurance company to call the office back so they can use the correct code. He was unwilling to do that and said "patient is responsible for the bill". He was not willing to work on my behalf and recode the bill. I ended up paying 400 out of pocket for this (which if billed correctly by him would have been covered 100%).During an office visit to this group for a TB test - my husband found out that reading the tb test results was done 48 hrs and not 24 hrs. He rescheduled for a day he would be in town. The office charged him twice for the visit. We complained to Sutter about it - and was told if I dispute this matter - they were going to charge us 200 dollars.So I do not recommend this group to anyone. You will end up paying a lot more money out of pocket for their incompetence.

|  We miss him--great doctor!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. Lin was our family's doctor (myself, my husband, and two kids) for seven years. He delivered my daughter as well. He is a fantastic doctor, with an amazing bedside manner who truly cares about his patients. We had to move recently, across the country, and Dr. Lin is one of the things that was the hardest for us to leave. It's hard to find a great doctor...you don't want to lose them once you have them!

|  George F  |  show details
by George F at Insider Pages on Jul 17th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient with Dr. Lin for 6 years. He is the best doctor I have ever had. I drive almost an hour to see him but he is worth the...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
by Kayla Miller on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Lin is very professional and courteous. His office staff is wonderful! The best doctor I've ever had

|  bad care for me  |  show details
by Caroline hyman on Dec 5th, 2009

i have had this doctor for 2 years and i am not getting the proper diagnoses for my depression and he doesn't follow thru very well. I would want a doctor who cares and does there job

|  Great Family Doc!  |  show details
by Lisa S. on Dec 29th, 2008

Dr. Lin is fabulous! He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.