A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vastine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vastine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vastine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vastine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vastine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vastine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vastine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Vastine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Vastine practice?
- Dr. David Vastine has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Vastine practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.