A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vastine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vastine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vastine
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vastine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vastine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vastine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vastine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Vastine MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Vastine practice?
- Dr. David Vastine has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Vastine practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.