A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Vastine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Vastine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Vastine, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vastine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vastine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vastine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Vastine practice?
Dr. David Vastine practices Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists, Oakland Otolaryngologists, and Oakland Plastic Surgeons.