A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Wu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Wu practice?
- Dr. David Wu has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Wu practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.