A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wu has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Wu practice?
Dr. David Wu practices Anesthesiology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists.