A prudent physician show details A prudent physician
by Steven on Aug 29th, 2016

I trust Dr. Younger's judgement implicitly as do other patients to make the right therapeutic decisions.

$$$$, Total Waste of Time & Money, failed to treat Lyme show details $$$$, Total Waste of Time & Money, failed to treat Lyme
Aug 29th, 2016

On my first visit, younger told me that he didn't "believe in persistent Lyme". Instead of treating with an appropriate course of antibiotics, his major concern is using IVIg. It's extremely expensive (around $5,000 per treatment and there's a good chance your insurance will deny the treatment). After receiving positive Lyme and Co-infections blood tests, David Younger wanted to continue with his own unnecessary testing - and very expensive which means a lot of money in his pocket. There was useless Tilt Table test that cost hundreds. I already told him I was having dizzy spells and lightheadedness. He claimed this test would measure it. Then there were 4 MRIs at NYU that totaled $22,000. You'll spend an hour in a claustrophobic machine making loud eerie noises. There were no problems with head, neck, upper spine & lower spine. There was also no treatment. He then wanted to do a nerve fiber test that was sent Columbia University Hospital. I was charged $2500, results were consistent with Lyme nerve damage. He'll claim its CIDP chronic inflammatory demylinating polyneuropathy. since he doesn't believe in Chronic Lyme, he calls it this big meaningless word that has no cause. Younger then wanted to do a Brain Spect. Thinking this would aid in a treatment, I agreed. That wasted another $20,000 at NYU. He wouldn't discuss the results of this test and I asked on numerous visits. With the MRIs, he at least brought the image up on his computer and pointed at areas on the image. The only thing I know from that test is that there was an "abnormality" on left anterior lobe. Never explained causes, results. Still No treatment. By this time, I had spent considerable time in his waiting room with equally frustrated and anxious Lyme patients. Then Younger wanted a spinal tap. Again another $20,000 for NYU $2,000 for Younger. This had to be rescheduled twice due to Youngers schedule. He also wanted me to consent to allowing him to withdraw and keep a tube of my spinal fluid. I had to fill out that paperwork as I sat in a gown in operation room waiting area. He filled out a bunch of things on the spot that I never saw or knew what was being written. Felt very shady to be doing that there. He claimed he would freeze it at NYU. One tube was sent to Stony Brook Hospital that cost $1300. They chased me for 3 months bc they were given the wrong date of birth and refused to correct it and resubmit to insurance. In addition to all that expensive testing, Younger would send me for blood samples that ranged from $1,000 to $12,000. He loves testing Igg, Iga and Igm levels. Again, useless and expensive. Still no Lyme treatment. I insisted on IV Rocephin treatment. It took almost 4 months before that was started. Younger was reluctant to do much once his bogus testing was over. I kept having to call and ask when he could schedule the PICC line insertion. That took 8 WEEKS! The first time I went for insertion and first dose, the procedure was canceled by a nurse I never met in another building at NYU as I LAID ON THE HOSPITAL TABLE with doctor & nurse in gown and supplies opened from packaging. Younger didn't explain why that happened. He had to have a meeting with NYU supervisors and nurse. 3 days later, I was called back to NYU to try again. After 4 weeks, Younger authorized the PICC Line removal even tho I felt no significant improvements. Rocephin was around $600 per 10 days 110 for nurse home visit. My symptoms returned within a month. Other patients (not his) told me it takes 6-8 weeks of Rocephin. 4 was insufficient for NueroLyme. At one point, he claimed "another clinician" authorized stopping treatment. He was the only dr I was seeing. Originally, he said first dose would be after last Rocephin and before PICC removal. He then changed this to "weeks". Weeks went by, Younger and staff never called. I would email him and he wouldn't respond to contents of email then he wouldn't respond at all so I called and left messages with receptionist. He would would say "make an appt" I would see him and he would talk about scheduling IVIg or insurance approval and never do anything. He finally told me to see an ILADS doctors bc he (Younger) doesn't prescribe multiple antibiotics. He would typically end office visits after a few minutes by either picking up my folder and walking to reception or taking phone calls at his desk as I sat there. One time he spoke to his son Seth. I spent hours traveling to Manhattan for 5 to 10 minutes office visits after all the testing was over. I went to an ILADS dr - Daniel Cameron in Mt Kisco NY. I get normal blood work every 3 months. I was started on a course of medications. He would tweak every visit, every 28 days. My dizziness, heart palpitations, tremors, insomnia has greatly improved under his care. All that testing at NYU was never used. I enrolled in a Lyme study as well. Learn from my naivety, I never went to a doctor as an adult before Lyme. Ask questions, if you don't get answers, that's a red flag. Ask why this test, how much money, why so expensive, what will you do if positive or negative. Many doctors will just use you as their piggy bank or science project. If u are experiencing Lyme issues in Europe, try St Georg Klinic in Germany. It is expensive but there is no need to waste same or more money at NYU with the only likely treatment being a few doses of IVIg. I know 2 other patients who went to Younger and neither of them was healed of Lyme symptoms with IVIg.

Straight as an arrow show details Straight as an arrow
by Annabel on Aug 7th, 2016

I had a downturn recently and Dr. Younger was there to assist me. His office staff was understanding and supportive.

Exemplary show details Exemplary
by Annabelle on Jul 17th, 2016

Exemplary office and staff. NYU Langone is a mecca for great care and diligence.

Superior office show details Superior office
by Brad on Jul 9th, 2016

My daughter saw the doctor for problems related to OCD and PANDAS. They were thorough and efficient. We left with answers and no unanswered questions, and a plan.

David S Younger MD PC show details David S Younger MD PC
by Arthur on Jun 4th, 2016

Outstanding office and physician.

STILL a first rate dr show details STILL a first rate dr
by Anonymous on May 31st, 2016

Sent to this dr after three years of accumulating neuro issues. I went to 10 neuros and countless other dr's who just shrugged their shoulders because I passed all neuro exams. I had done a lot of research on my own and knew there was something indeed wrong. He pinpointed exactly what my research had led me to conclude and aggressively tested -- there is no, hey come back in 6 weeks - he moves. Expensive. Yes. But saved my life while no one else was willing to push a little bit further. He is also a researcher so he GETS the complicated cases. Do not hesitate. We all make mistakes in life and his was not related to his medical competency.

May 23rd, 2016

A first rate physician and office practice .

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by David on Mar 19th, 2016

excellent!

Best neurologist ever! show details Best neurologist ever!
Mar 4th, 2016

After spending years going from doctor to doctor (even seeing the "neuropathy expert in NYC"), it wasn't until I saw Dr. Younger that I got a proper diagnosis. From the very first moment of my first appointment he was determined to find out what was wrong with me. He did testing that my other neurologist hadn't even mentioned and he was the only doctor that ever used the word 'treatment'. He and his staff have gone above and beyond when it comes to dealing with my insurance (Anthem BCBS - Worst Insurance Ever!) and have always been extremely polite and kind, even when I don't deserve it. ;) Yes, some of the in-house testing is pricey, but I feel it was money well spent because I finally had answers.

Dr. Y show details Dr. Y
by Sam on Feb 5th, 2016

My commendations of the highest grade.

So grateful for Dr. Younger show details So grateful for Dr. Younger
Feb 3rd, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Younger for his thorough evaluation of my 16 year old daughter who has been suffering for many years with debilitating symptoms that have interfered with her daily activities, including attending school. Many doctors were dismissive of her symptoms but Dr. Younger immediately showed concern and quickly went to work to carefully evaluate her and order testing that no other physician thought to do. Dr. Younger was able to put the medical puzzle pieces together and he determined what treatment my daughter would need. He also advocated for the insurance coverage for the expensive treatments. Thanks to Dr. Younger we now have hope that our daughter will be able to move forward with her life as she finally gets the medical care she needs.

My rating show details My rating
by Steven on Jan 4th, 2016

Amazing office!

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Eleanor on Jan 4th, 2016

Excellent office with responsive staff and physician!

Dec 7th, 2015

Jury is still out. Easy to get an appointment. Does not return calls promptly. Not sure if there is a nurse on staff. Don't think so. Does not clearly explain costs of tests up front so prepare for sticker shock.

Problem just about solved show details Problem just about solved
by Andrew on Dec 2nd, 2015

I saw Dr. Younger for a problem related to my general body sensation and found that it was a nerve issue that was associated with low blood pressure. I had seen other doctors as well but he did not arrive at the right answer. My Internist is now working with Dr. Younger to select the best treatment for me.

Tries hard. show details Tries hard.
by Anthony on Dec 2nd, 2015

I found his integrity the best of the doctors I have seen for my neuropathy. He tries to arrive at an answer.

Recommend highly show details Recommend highly
by Frank C. on Oct 12th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Younger numerous times for muscle disease and have always found him courteous and attentive to my concerns. His staff is patient and mindful of the patients illness and associated concerns. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking relief from a serious neurological disorder.

Great physician and attentive to detail show details Great physician and attentive to detail
by Sue on Oct 11th, 2015

Dr. Younger took his time in seeing him even at the expense of other patients waiting to see him because he understanding quite rightly that it is important to answer all of a patients questions.

wonderful show details wonderful
by Sam on Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Younger is an excellent and compassionate physician.

HIghly ethical. show details HIghly ethical.
by Steve on Sep 10th, 2015

A very ethical physician.

Glad to be there. show details Glad to be there.
by Dan on Jul 25th, 2015

Amazing doctor and office staff.

Life Saver show details Life Saver
by Upset Mom on Jun 17th, 2015

My 13 year old son was suffering from intense 24/7 nerve pain in his foot. The pain became so bad that he was unable to walk. We went from doctor to doctor for months until we were recommended to Dr. Younger. He agreed to see us immediately. He did testing and sent us to all the right doctors. My son is now almost pain-free and has resumed a normal active life. Had it not been for Dr. Younger, I dont know where we would be today!!! Thank you Dr. Younger for going above and beyond!!

May 26th, 2015

Misdiagnosed. Told us my child should see a psychiatrist when the proper diagnosis was Lyme. Would not have been upset as most doctors misdiagnose Lyme except for the fact that Dr Younger stated he was a Lyme treated Lyme and this was not Lyme. My child got better once we saw another doctor who diagnosed correctly and treated with 2 months of IV Rocephin.

Tremendous show details Tremendous
May 25th, 2015

We had a great experience in this doctors office. He is authentic and caring as are his workers.

May 16th, 2015

They helped us with our daughter who had an incurable problem.

Wow show details Wow
by Wowed on May 2nd, 2015

This doctor is the top of the best in NYC!

Stay away show details Stay away
Apr 23rd, 2015

My child had Lyme and Dr Younger after $10,000 in testing told us his debilitating ailment was in his head and had to see a psychiatrist. Sat there and said he knew Lyme and my child did not have Lyme. He had Lyme and after being treated for it was brought back to health. Stay away.

Mar 13th, 2015

A rare breed of caring physicians.

Life-changing show details Life-changing
Mar 11th, 2015

I was extremely fortunate to receive a referral to see Dr. Younger for a neurological condition. He accurately diagnosed me with CIDP and has helped me make a dramatic recovery. He's not only extremely knowledgeable but is deeply committed to making sure his patients receive the best care possible. I live out of state but travel to see Dr. Younger. His office seamlessly coordinates care with my local physicians, insurance company, and home health care service.

Without a flinch show details Without a flinch
by Andrew on Feb 28th, 2015

This doctor operated on our son performing a muscle biopsy that was done with precision and care.

Here for good! show details Here for good!
by Leonard K. on Feb 27th, 2015

Dr. Younger provided my son with a second chance at sight and we will be forever grateful for that.

The Doctor and His Office show details The Doctor and His Office
by Sue on Feb 18th, 2015

This is an exceptional practicioner in all respects including humility. His office staff are simply wonderful and courteous.

Dr.Younger show details Dr.Younger
by Steve on Feb 14th, 2015

Unbelievably well-organized office. Staff is exceptionally helpful.

Jan 28th, 2015

Experienced, thoughtful, kind and helpful. Willing to explain in detail both diagnosis and treatment.

Neuropathic pain can be bad show details Neuropathic pain can be bad
Jan 24th, 2015

A doctor at the HSS referred my daughter to Dr. Younger's office with a problem of intractable pain. She has been diagnose with a regional pain syndrome in her foot. Dr. Younger luckily found that there was a neuropathy based on doing a skin biopsy for nerve fiber analysis sent up to Columbia underlying it and started a series of pain creams and pills directly his attention to the nerves. So far there has been a small difference in the right direction but just enough to make her problem tolerable. She is back at school and hanging in there.

A dear patient named Sam show details A dear patient named Sam
Jan 23rd, 2015

I saw this doctor because as a patient of a local Lenox Hill doctor, Dr. Younger was named as the physician of choice for my problem of neuropathy. I have not been disappointed.

Pleased to have the excellent care we received show details Pleased to have the excellent care we received
by Frank M. on Jan 19th, 2015

We brought our son to Dr. Younger and found his office and staff to be exemplary in every way.

Jan 16th, 2015

We have been searching for a neurologist like this for our 15 year old daughter for over a year. A gem! This is the way healthcare should be but you rarely see it anymore: efficient, compassionate, considerate and knowledgeable! Dr. Younger accomplished more for my daughter in a couple of days than had been accomplished in a year by over 10 neurologists consulted on her case! We are grateful, relieved and optimistic about her future now. There is nothing worse than having a sick child that you are watching deteriorate with no help in sight.....Dr. Younger gave us hope back. The office staff is wonderful and helpful as well. He and his staff gave us personable attention and care and made everything so simple.They go out of their way to be accommodating and helpful! We were concerned prior to the appointment about navigating a wheel chair dependent, paralyzed child in NYC but it was surprisingly easy. Refreshing!!

Wow show details Wow
Jan 14th, 2015

Dr Younger saw our daughter who complained of severe body pain due to small fiber neuropathy and paralysis. She is now back at school and thriving.

Glad to be counted show details Glad to be counted
Jan 10th, 2015

Dr. Younger's office is the pinnacle of smooth efficiency. ,

Not the last to love them! show details Not the last to love them!
Jan 10th, 2015

This physician is a highly respected and knowledgable person. He looked at my back pain like no other did and corrected my problem so that it never came back.

In pain no more show details In pain no more
Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Younger is an expert in neuropathic pain. He treated my son and he is back at school and thriving.

Great show details Great
Jan 6th, 2015

Its great to be in a hands of a sincere and ethically upright physician.

Urging on with them. show details Urging on with them.
Jan 6th, 2015

I have ultimate faith in this office and trust them implicitly.

Glad to be there show details Glad to be there
Jan 5th, 2015

I saw Dr. Younger because of a back problem and he spotted the problem right away and initiated the correct and restorative therapy for which I will be eternally grateful.

Thrilled show details Thrilled
by Entitled to the best on Jan 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of this office for about 5 years. I have always found them to be pleasant, helping, considerate of my needs, and equitable with fees. Their manner has always been appropriate to the gravity of my problem.

Amazed show details Amazed
Jan 2nd, 2015

This office is very ingratiating and holistic. Dr. Younger assures the professionalism of it at all times.

Amazed show details Amazed
Dec 29th, 2014

Dr. Younger understood my disease when no one else could and masterminded my care, integrating the input of many other doctors who could or would not work together. Wow!

excited to review show details excited to review
Dec 28th, 2014

The best features of this doctor's office are the attentiveness to detail, humanitarirn aspects, ease of access and reception.

I live abroad show details I live abroad
Dec 26th, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Younger from my home country of the United Kingdom. Dr. Younger is an expert in vasculitis and author of a new book, The Vasculitides that is coming out at the 17th annual ANCA conference in London, published by Nova Science. What a coup for me!

Eternally grateful show details Eternally grateful
Dec 26th, 2014

I am a great admirer of Dr. Younger and his staff. They saved my life when no one would believe my complaints were real. I was treated efficiently and respectfully.

Glad to participate show details Glad to participate
Dec 26th, 2014

I have only the most glowing recall of my appointment in this office.

Your health is a big issue show details Your health is a big issue
Dec 24th, 2014

Think about it, your health is your biggest and best asset. Entrust it to this doctor's office.

Enchanted by their office show details Enchanted by their office
Dec 24th, 2014

It is good to once and a while revel in your doctor's care and concern. Such is my delight in Dr. Younger and his wonderful office.

Peter show details Peter
Dec 24th, 2014

Just came back from Dr. Younger's office. Even on the holiday's there is a sense of calm and serenity. Hope for us all for good health in the future.

Pleased to review show details Pleased to review
Dec 22nd, 2014

This is an outstanding office with holiday cheer.

Glad to participate in a survey show details Glad to participate in a survey
Dec 22nd, 2014

I am quite content with Dr. Younger's care these past several years. I have much to thank him for including my health, return to my normal energy, and the great outlook I have on life.

Confident in his care show details Confident in his care
Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr. Younger who recently obtained a Master degree in public health from NYU Global Institute, helped me to lose weight, change my diet, and exercise. I feel much better now than when I first sought his help.

Thrilled to be able to post a rating show details Thrilled to be able to post a rating
Dec 22nd, 2014

I saw Dr. Younger through the recommendation of an internist at NYU Medical Center. Let me just say that his office is fantastic and very empathetic.

An impressed patient show details An impressed patient
by Kim on Dec 20th, 2014

Dr. Younger has marvelous office staff, one is an aspiring physician herself and the other is a public health graduate. I can see that Dr. Younger inspires his staff to greatness as he does himself!

Enthralled show details Enthralled
Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Younger saved my life when I presented to his office with complaints that were minimized by my internist and other neurologists but proved to be very life-threatening. The problem was diagnosed easily and treatment was successful. Three cheers for this physician!

Exceptional office and doctor show details Exceptional office and doctor
by David on Dec 17th, 2014

I came to Dr. Younger several years ago with an undiagnosed problem referred from my internist, Dr. Stuart Orsher. I thought of Dr. Younger recently when I gave someone else his name as the guru in neuropathy. G-d bless him and his office which does so much for people.

We are so grateful to Dr. Younger! show details We are so grateful to Dr. Younger!
by Vanessa Noya on Dec 17th, 2014

Dr. Younger agreed to see my son for a first-time examination and neurological tests the same day our other Lyme disease specialist requested the appointment. We were amazed and grateful, since we were visiting from Texas for a medical consultation in New Haven before our appointment in NYC with Dr. Younger. During the appointment he took the time to explain the tests and their results and answered all our questions. We can't thank him enough for seeing us on such short notice and for providing his invaluable expertise.

Entirely satisfied. show details Entirely satisfied.
Dec 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Younger from Stuart Orsher who I understand sends many other patients to this doctor because of his relentless ability to diagnose the most difficult neurological problems. Bravo for them!

Best neurologist! show details Best neurologist!
Dec 12th, 2014

I visited dozens of physicians in three different states over a number of years, and I never received an accurate diagnosis until I met with Dr. Younger. He is thorough, respectful, and caring, and his diagnostic skills are outstanding. My quality of life has improved dramatically as a result of his medical care. Without reservation, I give Dr. Younger my highest recommendation!

Pleased to be a patient of Dr. Younger show details Pleased to be a patient of Dr. Younger
by Victor on Dec 8th, 2014

I have been to this doctor’s office for about a dozen times and each time I go there I have the same dependable experience as the last time. There is respectful, prompt, and ingratiating service and attention to every one of my needs. I have seen a cadre of neurologists for my problem and esteem the care of Dr. Younger.

Caring, experienced and knowledgable show details Caring, experienced and knowledgable
by Marshall Brickman on Dec 6th, 2014

David Younger's specialty is Neurology but his interest and expertise extends to the whole patient which makes him a brilliant diagnostitian. He is thorough, considerate and sympathetic. He has helped me maintain a high quality of life well into my 70 s beyond my capacity to repay him.

Very satisfied patient show details Very satisfied patient
Dec 6th, 2014

There is so much to describe about Dr. Younger and his office. The amazing aura of his office and staff. The genuine sense of care and commitment to finding out the answer to your problem. Encapsulating it in detailed reports and conversation. Finally, treatment that genuinely works.

by Michael B on Dec 5th, 2014

Dr. Younger has been a great for me. When other doctor's disregarded my issues / were not qualified to diagnosis my issues, he took the time to investigate and understand. He is very proactive in knocking down barriers when other entities are not as responsive. Having Dr. Younger on "my team" gives me confidence on my path to health.

Dec 5th, 2014

Most certainly would refer Dr. Younger to a family member/friend he is an exceptional Physician & very very knowledgeable

Here for him show details Here for him
Dec 4th, 2014

I am a dedicated supporter of this doctor who has been present for us when he was needed and never a flaw.

Relieved to be here! show details Relieved to be here!
Dec 4th, 2014

How can I put into words the feelings I have for Dr. David Younger’s office and staff. They are always accommodating and super caring in their manner. It epitomizes what doctors should strive to be and are often not so. What’s more, he adjusted his fee for me understanding that I did not have the resources to pay for my visit.

Incredible! show details Incredible!
Dec 4th, 2014

I saw Dr. Younger at the suggestion of Dr. Steven Mandel and Dr. Stuart Orsher, two doctors at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York. They were stumped at my condition and felt I should see a super-specialist, hence Dr. Younger. Over several visits he know just what I needed and prescribed my therapy. I am now back to school and enjoying my life.

3 years of suffering cured show details 3 years of suffering cured
Dec 3rd, 2014

Great experience. I high recommend.

Dec 3rd, 2014

I am astonished at the state of medicine and how impersonal it now is however Dr. Younger makes the exception to this rule and is in fact very approachable and also competent.

Satisfied beyond belief show details Satisfied beyond belief
Dec 3rd, 2014

What a wonderful clinician and doctor's office!

by Laurie R on Dec 2nd, 2014

Dedicated, Thorough, Caring, Very Helpful

Very tolerant show details Very tolerant
Dec 2nd, 2014

I know this may sound like a solicitation but you can’t imagine the comfort it gave me to know that I didn’t have to battle the rude Upper East Side or First Avenue traffic to see this wonderful doctor. He is conveniently located at the corner of 34th street and 1st Avenue. I came to his office by subway and bus and didn’t blink an eye. I could have driven and parked in a nearby garage but decided against it this time, perhaps on the next visit. There was virtually no wait in his office even though it was very busy and bubbling. The girls, Kyra and Megan were busy contacting patients to see how they were doing. They processed my paperwork after the visit promptly and efficiently and ended with a smile! I will go back again in a couple of month or sooner if I have a relapse in my condition. But for now I feel confident that I am on the right track under this wonderful doctors care.

Looking no more show details Looking no more
Dec 1st, 2014

Dr. Younger is the “go-to physician” for people with autonomic disorders such as orthostatic intolerance. We experience symptoms like lightheadedness and palpitation. I am so pleased that he diagnosed my condition and gave me the right medicine. I was referred by Dr. Richard Horowitz, a Lyme disease specialist and I am forever grateful he sent me to this wonderful doctor.

Exceptional patient show details Exceptional patient
Dec 1st, 2014

I was referred by a general doctor at NYU Langone for headaches and found to have a brain hemorrhage. Others had missed it and I am forever grateful to Dr. Younger for spotting it by doing a simple MRI of the head.

Dr. Younger, gentleman and scholar show details Dr. Younger, gentleman and scholar
by Marie A. on Dec 1st, 2014

As a patient with myasthenia gravis since early adulthood, I have seen many neurologiests. Only Dr. Yournger was able to give me a life I could manage with his knowledgeable, careful, attentive treatment. I am functional with framily, in work and socially because of this splendid physician.

Incredibly satisfied show details Incredibly satisfied
by Dan on Dec 1st, 2014

My headaches were treated effectively by Dr. Younger when no one else seemed to be able to do that for me. I am very thankful for his careful guidance and oversight.

by Peter on Dec 1st, 2014

My daughter had a brain tumor and we did not know it since none of the other doctors would order an MRI thinking she was faking her symptoms to get out of school. However Dr. Younger took her on and ordered the appropriate studies and it was successfully removed and she is now 100% back with us for the holidays!

Nov 30th, 2014

This physician is a wonderful clinician and expert diagnostician. I cannot begin to describe our positive feelings about our experience.

Very satisfied show details Very satisfied
by dan on Nov 30th, 2014

Superlative physician and office. Highly recommend to all.

Confident under his care show details Confident under his care
Oct 25th, 2014

I feel confident under Dr. Younger's care that he will manage my problem and help me through difficult times. Although he doesn't take insurance, his expertise and staff make it well worth it.

Proud to comment show details Proud to comment
by Hard to Please on Sep 20th, 2014

I am deeply impressed by the professionalism of Dr. Younger's office including his staff. I am distressed however to read the comments of some past clients who appear to have had negative encounters, many of whom I suspect had deep emotional problems and long-standing grievances with the medical profession.

Better for good show details Better for good
by Rita on Sep 19th, 2014

Dr. Younger is a very extensively published physician at NYU School of Medicine. Those with wacky diseases that have a primarily emotional basis might be better referred to a psychiatrist. Those with bona fide neurological disease should feel comforted and safe in knowing they are in great hands!

He saved my life show details He saved my life
by Endeared patient on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Younger is a caring and insightful neurologist.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jun 24th, 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Younger. I suffered from a head injury caused by a car accident in Fall 2013 and as a result of it, I was suffering from various symptoms of memory loss, headaches and vision problems. Dr. Younger was able to evaluate me and order all necessary tests and scans within the same day. He also helped coordinate and schedule treatment and therapies which have improved my symptoms significantly. He is a very kind and caring person with an abundance of knowledge in his field and I would recommend him to anyone else seeking neurological treatment.

Totally satisfied. show details Totally satisfied.
Jan 15th, 2012

Dr. Younger is god-sent. He diagnosed my medical problem and helped me to recover speedily.

Appreciated show details Appreciated
Jun 7th, 2011

Superior physician.

David S. Younger MD PC show details David S. Younger MD PC
Nov 27th, 2010

Dr. Younger saved my life. Other doctors disbelieved my illness due to Lyme disease yet Dr. Younger believed in me and treated me back to normal!

Jul 11th, 2010

This doctor helped me alot.