A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Chan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Chienkong Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Dean Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Chan practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Primary Care Doctors.