A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Chan is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Chienkong Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Dean Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Chan practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians.