Dr. Dean Giannone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Giannone?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Dean Giannone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2016

loved him

i saw him when i lived in new york and he was awesome since i moved to florida 8 years ago still cant find someone to fill his shoes

June 2nd, 2016

Excellent

July 9th, 2015

Say what

Always thought he was a great doctor. Heard through a good source that he actually closed shop with enough notice. He never took money from patients. What are some people talking about. And who's the guy who thinks he's actually taking to the doc here.? Dude, did your therapist tell you that pounding at a keyboard pretending to talk to him would be therapeutic? !

May 20th, 2015

If you need your medical records...

Always liked Dr. Giannone---very pleasant and showed genuine concern. I was very surprised that he walked away from his practice without giving any notice. He has a right to close/relocate his practice, but it would have been considerate to have given his patients the opportunity to obtain their records before he vanished. All patients regardless of their insurance are entitled to a copy of their medical records as per the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. Even when a doctor closes his/her office, patients are still entitled to copies of their records. I would suggest that former patients who need their records make a request in writing and mail it to Dr. Giannone's office even though it is empty. Hopefully all mail arriving at his office will be forwarded to him. If you do not receive a response within a reasonable amount of time, contact the New York State Department of Health.

May 8th, 2015

Incompetent and unorganized staff - almost lost my driver's license and insurance card. Woman at desk asked me three times if I'm sure she didn't give it back to me. She then thought she gave it to another patient who had already walked out of the office. Finally after I made her check her unorganized sloppy desk, she finally found my license and insurance card stuck between the computer and printer. Note to all patients - when they ask you for your insurance card and tell you to have a seat, make sure you let them know that you will stand there until they make the copy and HAND back your cards. Do not let your important cards out of your sight!! Doctor was very nice and does not make you feel rushed, however appointments should be spaced out - ALWAYS an hour plus to finally get called sitting with cramped waiting room with other sick people sitting too close to you.

May 2nd, 2015

Dr. No

To Dr Gianonne I alsways felt you were a great doctor. You always had a great answer to my question on what was the real medical issue I had. Your diagnoses were always perfect. But here I am now and I have to start all over again trying to find a new doctor. You should have given your patients more time to find another doctor and made sure that they all had their medical files that you kept. You were very unethical to do what you did, I went to refill prescriptions that you had written and was told by the pharmacy that they cannot be filled because the said doctor no longer is licensed in New York or anyplace else. But I always say when someone does wrong it always comes back and hits you right back

April 24th, 2015

Insane staten islanders

Wow, these comments are hysterical. So sad that they think they're opinions actually matter. Why would you even think that comment below was the doctor. Truth is all of the comments below were from insane individuals who only believe false information because they have far too many psychological problems and anger to confront the truth. The truth being that he was an excellent doctor that weeks by his oath. For every crazed former patient that logged here, there are droves of us that were happy with his care. Check yourselves and your facts before you post false info. You don't need a primary care doctor. You need anger management now!!!!

April 15th, 2015

Really not cool how he just closed his office down and left his patients.

April 2nd, 2015

He up and left! No surprise here

I knew there was something shady about him 10 years ago when I went to him. You had to keep up with ur results from tests etc.

March 22nd, 2015

Disappointed

I had been going to Dr Giannone for approx. 4 years. I thought he was the best Dr I have ever known. Even after he stopped accepting all insurance I still stayed and paid out of my own pocket Which was $75 a month. I understand he has a business and needs to make a living and I was ok with that. Then out of nowhere he just closes up shop and doesn't tell anyone. How do you sleep at night Doc? I still can't believe you did that to everyone. Now I understand that it costs $100 a visit to go to this new place he belongs to and I haven't heard many good things about the place. I'm one patient out of many I'm sure he has lost.

December 17th, 2014

Best doctor in Staten Island but no longer accepts any insurance

April 2nd, 2014

Very bad experience

I was going to be a new patient and when the rude girl at the desk asked who my current doctors was she asked me if I was on drugs and then said we aren't taken any of HIS patients, with out a reason, very unprofessional and rude.. Beware....