A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Nichols is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Nichols, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Richard Nichols MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Dean Nichols has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Nichols practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.