Dr. Dean Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Smith?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Dean Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Smith for several years. He's amazing. He doesn't rush to surgery as the best option. Instead, he talks with you. Checks out the problem. Then he usually has options that you can decide on. Granted, in some cases, surgery might be the best option but it's nice to know if there might be others. His staff is great too. They are considerate & friendly. They always check up on you after surgery. If you call & leave a message, they return it quickly. I'm so lucky & happy to have Dr. Smith.

July 21st, 2017

Outstanding!

Dr. Smith removed a large (and fortunately benign) tumor from my elbow. He is an excellent surgeon. I experienced essentially no post-surgical pain and I have the same full function of my arm and hand as I did before the surgery. Dr. Smith is personable and takes the time to answer all of your questions. His office staff is also wonderful. They are very well trained and coordinated. I highly recommend Dr. Smith.

March 25th, 2017

Great staff, friendly environment

I visited Dr. Smith with my 12 year old son. We were at an urgent care the previous night and they were not sure a fracture was present...they suggested we see an orthopedic. Dr. Smith's staff was pleasant and professional. Dr. Smith was able to confirm a wrist fracture and my son was placed in a cast for 3 weeks. I would recommend this office to everyone.

October 18th, 2016

Dr. Smith is very thorough and a very good communicator. He knows his way around in surgery and is a perfectionist! He was able to give me full use of my elbow back after 3 doctors before him couldn't. His office staff is top notch too! Always very friendly and attentive. A+ all around.

August 15th, 2016

DR Smith was my second hand surgeon on repairing fingers that were damaged on the table Saw. I was very impressed with his skill and knowledge and procedures completed to restore the use of two of my fingers. He has a good bedside manner and very informative about what to expect and explaining details. He had an excellent office staff that strives to meet all of my need and concerns. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone.

May 3rd, 2016

I am glad I found Dr. Smith

I had a bad distal radial fracture as well as broken ulnar styloid because of a fall while snowboarding. Dr. Smith performed surgery that included installation of a plate with 8 screws to hold it all together so it would heal properly. I am four months from surgery and play golf daily, lift weights, have full range of motion and have regained all my strength in my broken hand. He did and excellent job on an injury that can have really bad results if you get into the wrong hands. All the staff was great and the whole process went off smoothly. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith.

April 14th, 2016

He's an excellent doctor and has the best staff I've ever had to deal. Everyone is so friendly and courteous.

March 14th, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Smith for over 10 years for RA complications in my hands/wrists & shoulders.He has performed 3 surgeries and many shoulder injections on me with amazing results! I could not ask for a better doctor.

February 26th, 2016

Satisfied Patient

Dr. Smith has been a superior surgeon that provided excellent care regarding my recent hand surgery. I appreciate the discussion of my surgery with my husband the day of surgery and the way he explained the procedure in detail with me. My hand is stronger and working well due to the expertise of Dr. Smith. For our family he has provided quality health care services for four members of our immediate family. He is the real deal when looking for a professional surgeon with a kind, pleasant disposition. You will appreciate his abilities as a physician and bedside manner!

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Smith was great. I had tennis elbow for about 3 months and had tried numerous OTC remedies. He gave me an injection, taught me stretches, and educated me on activities to avoid. Elbow pain is 100% relieved. Great office staff too. Nancy and Myra run the back very efficiently.

May 26th, 2015

Hand/ wrist pain

Friendliest staff and doctor, they really care about you. He provides all recommendations, asks even about your childhood to diagnose your problem. I am 90% pain free after visiting him, no surgery.

March 24th, 2015

Every time I go see Dr. Smith the staff makes you feel very special. They are very nice and caring. Today was the only time we even had to wait a little while. Normally we go right in.