A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deanna Howard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deanna Deanna Howard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deanna D. Howard practice?
- Dr. Deanna Howard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deanna Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and New York, NY.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.