A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deanna Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deanna D. Howard practice?
Dr. Deanna Howard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Howard, Dr. Deanne Howard, Dr. Deena Howard, Dr. Diana Howard, Dr. Diane Howard, Dr. Diann Howard