Obstetrics & Gynecology

3310 Live Oak St
Ste 400
Dallas, TX 75204
(214) 887-6100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Ms.  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

The most compassionate, intelligent and thorough doctor I have ever had.

|  She is a real blessing.  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

There is no one like her. And if I have to wait for that...so be it.

|  Dr. Fuller is absolutely the best!  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Fuller since the early 90's (1991-19920 and I have followed her to 3 different locations because I found her to be a very trusting and caring physician. In the last 20 years she has performed all of my well woman exans and one surgery and I have never had any problems or complaints.

|  Best Doctor in Dallas  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have always had the best experience with Dr. Fuller and her staff!!!!!! Not only can I speak for myself, I can speak for multiple friends and family members.

|  Only out for cash!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I've been here for 2 annual exams, both times I saw the nurse practitioner, Amber because the wait to see the Dr was over 3 months. Last year my visit went ok but I wasn't in love with the visit. They took blood and it took forever for them to return my call about my results. However, I decided to give it another go this year and that was a huge mistake. First off when I got there I for a 9 AM appointment I waited over 20 minutes even though I was an opening appointment. Then Amber led me to her office. I thought this was strange since we didn't go straight to the exam room, which is what happened on my previous visit. She proceeds to question me about my general health, I believe from a questionnaire I had filled out. I'm getting married and after she knew that she kept asking me if I needed anything before the wedding, even suggested Xanax! After I told her no, I was really awkward because she just kept asking be question. At 1 point I thought maybe she was just bored and filling time when I was just ready to get on with the exam and get to work! Finally after more questions I did mention I have trouble falling asleep. She gave me a prescription for silenor, which by the way I had to change because come to find out that is for staying asleep not falling asleep, nice job doc! After that we went and did the exam, which was fine. My appointment was on a Tuesday on a Friday she called with my blood work results. She left a message saying a metabolite was elevated so I needed to come in to retest since I need to fast first and she's sure I didn't since I had a afternoon appointment. Hey doc, look at my chart I was there at 9 AM! Anyhow after calling over 10 times in 2 weeks I finally heard from her again to discuss my results! The kicker was when I saw my insurance claim. I was charged for 2 visits. After many calls to billing and Integrated I was told it was because matters other than my annual exam where discussed. Yes that is correct, they charged me for her interrogating me before my exam! I'm still fighting this. Beware they are only out for money!

May 9th, 2011

The wait at this doctors office has been atrocious at each of my 3 visits. The staff are impolite and knowingly overschedule which resulted in a 40 minutes wait time. They also wrongly informed me regarding my health benefits and made me return for a consultation that I thought was unnecesary. I will be switching doctors as soon as possible.

Mar 7th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Fuller's since 1995 and I absolutely love her. I don't care where she offices, I will always go to her. Its hard to find a doctor with such a great bedside manner and one who remembers you and your family each time you visit. I highly recommend her!

|  Great Doctor & Nurse, everything else....  |  show details
by CAD1221 on Aug 26th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Fuller since 2007 and I have loved her and her nurse Erica. I had to have surgery and everything went wonderfully. She used to be in a different office and since she's moved I am unpleased. She moved to downtown instead of basically being at 75/635, which is now too far for me if I were to get pregnant. I am also very unhappy about the amount of time it takes to get in to see her. She has too large patient list. I had to see her nurse practicioner and was so unhappy about the visit that it was the last straw. When I told my endocrinologist about the ONLY solution the NP had given me, his response was "that's ridiculous". The office staff is loud and has their personal conversations for everyone in the waiting room to hear. I also plan to spend 2-3 hours there, most of which is spent waiting. Again, I love Dr. Fuller and her nurse but it's not worth everything else to stay with her practice.

Jun 3rd, 2010

Have to say this is the best doctor I have ever been to. Sadly, I moved from Texas, so cannot see her anymore. Actually thought of driving from northern Oklahoma to continue with her, but is a bit to drive! She helped me with my problems - quickly diagnosed and corrected them with surgery. She has a wonderful bedside manner, so caring. During both of my surgeries, she would hug me before and when I went under anesthesia would hold my hand and say a prayer for me. Before and after surgery, she would spend lots of time discussing it and showed me pictures from surgery. Also, I miss going to her because she gave me the most thorough annual exam ever! Would even notice a mole that she said needed to get checked by a dermatologist! Sure do miss this woman!

|  I love Dr. Deborah Fuller  |  show details
by Belinda McClellan on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Fuller has been my doctor for over 30 years. Dr. Fuller is so caring with her patients. I appreciate that customer service she gives her customers. It is as if she knows you personnally because she is asking about the whole family. Dr. Fuller is also my daughter's doctor. Dr. Fuller delivered my two grandchildren. They are now 14 years old will be 15 in Aug. and the granddaughter is 6 and will be 7 in Dec. Thank you Dr. Fuller. I am glad I have the opportunity to tell the whole world you are the greatest.

|  Very Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2008

I began seeing Dr. Fuller in the winter of 1998. I became pregnant in June of 1999 which unfortunately ended in a miscarriage in Sept. Dr. Fuller was very caring and even cried with me and my husband when we found out. I later had a successfull pregnancy in Dec. of that same year. When I became pregnant with my twins in 2003, Dr. Fuller was very involved during my entire pregnancy and even came in on her day off so she could deliver them. I have nothing but admiration and respect for her as a doctor, she has always listened to my concerns and has given me excellent care. It is a little hard to get appt.'s for my yearly so I schedule the next yrs. appt when I am there. I would recommend Dr. Fuller to anyone looking for a qualified OB/GYN!

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2008

I was a patient of Deborah Fuller in 1998-1999 when pregnant with my first child. She was recommended by a family member. I have a twin sister and she went to every appointment with me. We typically have very low blood pressure so when mine started to raise in my second trimester we mentioned it at every appointment and the nurse would have me lie on my side for 10 minutes, take it again and only chart the second reading. I also had severe swelling in my hands, ankles and feet and once again mentioned this to both the nurse and Dr. Fuller and was told this was normal. 3 weeks before my due date I started seeing spots and began to feel like I had the flu. My appointment that day was with Dr. Fuller's partner and thank godness. Her nurse took one look at me and had Dr. Brothers in my exam room within just a few minutes. I had preclampsia and Dr. Fuller had not diagnosed it, even though I had all of the symptoms I found out later. Dr. Brothers had me rushed over to Labor and Delivery and I gave birth 12 hours later. We were lucky Dr. Brothers was our doctor that day and I continue to see her as my doctor, 3 children later.