Obstetrics & Gynecology

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Legacy show details Legacy
Jun 28th, 2016

She delivered my daughter and my daughter now relies on her care as well.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR
May 5th, 2016

She was a nightmare and had no empathy or tact. Dr. Fuller should not be allowed to practice medicine.

by Evilisa on Mar 9th, 2016

I love my doctor Fuller!

I love this woman! show details I love this woman!
by Brooke on Nov 23rd, 2015

Ok - is it obvious I think the world of Dr Fuller? She is a super scientific, steady, solid woman. I wouldn't describe her as a bubbly or warm and friendly personality, but she cares deeply for her patients. She takes her job and her patients very seriously. She is super knowledgeable, experienced, great integrity, and a wonderful dry sense of humor. I honestly love this woman. Over the 6 years that I saw her, she became like a family member to me. She is accurate to a "T" in her diagnosis and super professional. Her skills as a surgeon are unbelievable! She is fearless when it comes to surgery - Very accurate and great precision. I have been in surgery with her 3 times; each time something completely different. Never worried once. She knows exactly what she's doing, loves it, is very skilled and even highly regarded in her field. She loves what she does! She figured out why we were having miscarriages and stopped them. She delivered my beautiful son. She's also not afraid to tell you the hard truth. She was tough on me when I gained too much weight with my pregnancy, but she was concerned for me - and I knew that. Because of her seriousness, I slowed down the weight gain, and didn't get diabetes or pre-eclampsia. Very healthy - and at my age, I was a high risk patient. When you are in Dr Fuller's hands, you are in good hands. She will be a perfectionist in every detail until you are better. First, do no harm. That is her thing. : ) I believe this job is her true calling and a mission to her - to help people and make a difference. I trust her with my life and love her dearly. She literally knows me inside and out! : ) We have moved now, and I am super sad that she won't be my OBGYN anymore. I still miss her and her amazing staff. By the way her staff, Erica, Amber, her lab tech and other assistants - even the front desk - are amazing! Really. They go above and beyond. I can't believe all that they accomplish - with all of the patients they have - and the importance of each one. They are amazing - all of them. Just a great team and a great doctor.

I had a NIGHTMARE experience with Dr. Fuller show details I had a NIGHTMARE experience with Dr. Fuller
by Mary Robinson on Mar 28th, 2015

Dr. Fuller needs to retire. She's a miserable and horrible doctor.

I was OVERCHARGED show details I was OVERCHARGED
by Ebony on Dec 23rd, 2014

I would think twice about obtaining services from this group!!! An employee represented the price of an annual exam but their billing department added additional fees that I was NEVER informed about in advance. Then, after several visits, I am invoiced for additional fees that I was never informed about. I've tried for months to resolve these fraudulent charges on my account but they refuse to correct it. I would highly recommend that you select another physician or be prepared to be overcharged.

Ms. show details Ms.
Jan 17th, 2013

The most compassionate, intelligent and thorough doctor I have ever had.

She is a real blessing. show details She is a real blessing.
Nov 27th, 2012

There is no one like her. And if I have to wait for that...so be it.

Dr. Fuller is absolutely the best! show details Dr. Fuller is absolutely the best!
Oct 29th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Fuller since the early 90's (1991-19920 and I have followed her to 3 different locations because I found her to be a very trusting and caring physician. In the last 20 years she has performed all of my well woman exans and one surgery and I have never had any problems or complaints.

Best Doctor in Dallas show details Best Doctor in Dallas
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have always had the best experience with Dr. Fuller and her staff!!!!!! Not only can I speak for myself, I can speak for multiple friends and family members.

May 9th, 2011

The wait at this doctors office has been atrocious at each of my 3 visits. The staff are impolite and knowingly overschedule which resulted in a 40 minutes wait time. They also wrongly informed me regarding my health benefits and made me return for a consultation that I thought was unnecesary. I will be switching doctors as soon as possible.

Mar 7th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Fuller's since 1995 and I absolutely love her. I don't care where she offices, I will always go to her. Its hard to find a doctor with such a great bedside manner and one who remembers you and your family each time you visit. I highly recommend her!

Great Doctor & Nurse, everything else.... show details Great Doctor & Nurse, everything else....
by CAD1221 on Aug 26th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Fuller since 2007 and I have loved her and her nurse Erica. I had to have surgery and everything went wonderfully. She used to be in a different office and since she's moved I am unpleased. She moved to downtown instead of basically being at 75/635, which is now too far for me if I were to get pregnant. I am also very unhappy about the amount of time it takes to get in to see her. She has too large patient list. I had to see her nurse practicioner and was so unhappy about the visit that it was the last straw. When I told my endocrinologist about the ONLY solution the NP had given me, his response was "that's ridiculous". The office staff is loud and has their personal conversations for everyone in the waiting room to hear. I also plan to spend 2-3 hours there, most of which is spent waiting. Again, I love Dr. Fuller and her nurse but it's not worth everything else to stay with her practice.

Jun 3rd, 2010

Have to say this is the best doctor I have ever been to. Sadly, I moved from Texas, so cannot see her anymore. Actually thought of driving from northern Oklahoma to continue with her, but is a bit to drive! She helped me with my problems - quickly diagnosed and corrected them with surgery. She has a wonderful bedside manner, so caring. During both of my surgeries, she would hug me before and when I went under anesthesia would hold my hand and say a prayer for me. Before and after surgery, she would spend lots of time discussing it and showed me pictures from surgery. Also, I miss going to her because she gave me the most thorough annual exam ever! Would even notice a mole that she said needed to get checked by a dermatologist! Sure do miss this woman!

I love Dr. Deborah Fuller show details I love Dr. Deborah Fuller
by Belinda McClellan on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Fuller has been my doctor for over 30 years. Dr. Fuller is so caring with her patients. I appreciate that customer service she gives her customers. It is as if she knows you personnally because she is asking about the whole family. Dr. Fuller is also my daughter's doctor. Dr. Fuller delivered my two grandchildren. They are now 14 years old will be 15 in Aug. and the granddaughter is 6 and will be 7 in Dec. Thank you Dr. Fuller. I am glad I have the opportunity to tell the whole world you are the greatest.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Jul 1st, 2008

I was a patient of Deborah Fuller in 1998-1999 when pregnant with my first child. She was recommended by a family member. I have a twin sister and she went to every appointment with me. We typically have very low blood pressure so when mine started to raise in my second trimester we mentioned it at every appointment and the nurse would have me lie on my side for 10 minutes, take it again and only chart the second reading. I also had severe swelling in my hands, ankles and feet and once again mentioned this to both the nurse and Dr. Fuller and was told this was normal. 3 weeks before my due date I started seeing spots and began to feel like I had the flu. My appointment that day was with Dr. Fuller's partner and thank godness. Her nurse took one look at me and had Dr. Brothers in my exam room within just a few minutes. I had preclampsia and Dr. Fuller had not diagnosed it, even though I had all of the symptoms I found out later. Dr. Brothers had me rushed over to Labor and Delivery and I gave birth 12 hours later. We were lucky Dr. Brothers was our doctor that day and I continue to see her as my doctor, 3 children later.