Dr. Deborah Malters MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Best Psychiatrist Ever
Dr. Malters is the best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. She spends time with you and is very thorough in helping her patients. She provides sound advice, kindness, opinions, listens really well. She documents everything you say. When I leave her office I think the lord she is my physician. She provides comfort and she is very intelligent. I wish I could see her more frequently as she is always booked out at least three months. I usually see her sooner than three months as I have them list me on a waitlist and when someone cancels they call me to come in and I will stop what I am doing just to go visit with her, I always walk out of her office feeling so good. If you need a Psychiatrist and can wait for three months then I would highly recommend making an appointment because she is the best in the business, Her husband is and internal medicine doctor at St. Vincent. He great too! I couldn't ask either one for better care than I receive from the two of them. I have seen many Psychiatrist but not one compares to her. I wish they could clone her.

July 14th, 2014
Disconnected
I have bi-polar and its a battle. I missed a couple of appointments and was billed for office visits that I didn't go to. I can understand that and until it was paid she wouldn't see me. I paid the bill eventually and saw her. I missed one appointment due to extreme depression and unable to get out of bed and I get a letter saying she won't see me anymore. Both times my medication stopped and since she wasn't my doctor or seeing me that was the end of the prescriptions. I don't understand a doctor who knows traits of the bipolar illness would do this. I wouldn't call her a caring doctor...just the almighty buck.

May 30th, 2014
depression and anxiety
It was worse vist I ever had. You pay her to help you out and im not gonna have through on meds and through u out the door. She just say im frustrated and your gonna lose your job what kind of person is that. But the staff are so wonderful and kind.

February 15th, 2011
Dr. Malters helped me a lot!

December 13th, 2010
Caring and nice
Caring physician who takes time to accurately prescribe. Staff will allow patients to schedule appointments at times that are convenient for their schedules and try to fit patients into schedule for urgent matters as physician's schedule permits. Very busy practice! Considers family member's input if asked by family

November 27th, 2010
Very caring and professional doctor. Helped me when others could not. Especially strong in medication choices.

March 7th, 2016