A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Reede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Reede is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Reede, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reede graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Reede has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Reede MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Reede practice?
- Dr. Deborah Reede has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Reede practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.