Dr. Deborah Shultz MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 12 reviews

July 16th, 2016
I have gone to this doctor for years and have been very satisfied. Easy conversation and she always knows how to fix me right up. Thank you, Doctor Deb.

February 23rd, 2015
DR. SCHULTZ HAS ALWAYS BEEN EXCELLENT WITH ME. I'VE HAD SEVERAL EMERGENCY VISIT. STAFF IS ALWAYS SWEET AND VERY HELPFUL. I DON'T EXPECT PROMPTNESS IN A DRS. OFFICE. I MEAN THEY WORK AROUND INJURIES AND EACH PERSON'S UNIQUE. WHOEVER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT NEEDS A DOCTOR!

August 25th, 2014
Rude!
I have been going to this office for years now and yes the staff is very rude and getting a referral is like pulling teeth! They have an excuse for everything and no solution for anything! I stay because I like Dr. Shultz but lately the bad is completely outwaying the good! I've seen windows slammed, phones slammed and the staff talking about other patients! Is sad that this Dr is losing business over get staff! She needs to make some changes before they put her out of business!

April 25th, 2014
Been patient for over 8 years and love them!
My husband starting seeing Dr Shultz prior to me since I worked for another doctors office but it was far from our house and my husband had a lot of medical issues so because of location dr Shultz was easier for him. Like I said he had a lot of medical problems and required a lot of specialist appointments and with our HMO insurance, always required referrals. Gidget was always so accommodating and sometimes would have to do a referral for him on the spot if he found out his prior auths were already used up for a particular doctor. She never complained, got the auth done and had it faxed while he waited. His medical condition got worse so I switched to Dr Shultz myself as we could be seen together. This has been the most accommodating office and I have NEVER had a problem with ANY of the staff, have NEVER had a window shut in my face by the front desk, and NEVER had a bad experience. I notice most of these reviews are older but I felt the need to share my experience about my RECENT appointments. This office is great and the staff is wonderful from the moment I walk in. Unfortunately you can't please everyone and all I can do is tell you my experience. I would not consider seeing anyone or put my health in anyone else's hands.

January 21st, 2014
I would send friend and family to Dr. Shultz, I will agree there are some staff members who are questionable, buy for the most part, everyone is wanderful and caring. I would not go to anyone else. You might wait a long time but that is because, she is very very busy doctor, an works in anyone that is sick. I love her an her staff.

January 14th, 2014
A little too late
This office is like no other. My last visit to the Dr's office, I waited for over an hour and a half, past my appointment time, just a tad bit longer then usual. I finally am put into a room, so I get to hear all their gossip, how they don't like certain patients, what their problems are. (I've herd them say about this one paitent of theirs, "all she wants is pills, and she's so fat". I mean No matter when I make my appointment it's like this, but, I started to go later on in the day, early in the week thinking i'm going to get in and out, no! Nothing ever worked. I thought to myself, that's just Great! This is the reason they had me sit around waiting for, So the nursing staff could finish bashing this very large older lady, who was rather unstable, they were nice to her face, but, when she left, OMG! I hate her, she's crazy!!! So again I ask myself, What was the point in my making an appt time!! The staff is rude, out of the 6 or so years i've been going to this Dr. I've seen them slam that front window 100 times in the elderly peoples faces, To test this theory, just walk up to the appointment window, it'll get slammed right in your face. They talk to you like your stupid, demeaning. Only 3 time's have my prescriptions ever been called in to the pharmacy, The Pharmacy even states, "well yeah, that's Dr Schultz, Happens all the time". Then I actually herd the nurse Lisa, telling another patient about another patient, what about the Hippa Law? That's it, I had enough. I will never go back! Place needs to close down, it terrible.

April 11th, 2013
Hard to communicate with
Overall I think she is a caring Dr. Her staff is fun. But I have called to seek help and no one called me back. That was 3 weeks ago. Then I call in for a prescription refill and I was told it was done. I get to the pharmacy and nothing. Next day both pharmacy and I call. But you get nothing but the answering service. So that is the only thing I could ask Dr Shultz to improve on. For now I go without. Thank god it is not a life saving Rx

September 14th, 2012
NOT AN EMPLOYEE!!
AFTER READING THE REVIEWS MYSELF FOR THIS OFFICE I STILL DECIDED TO MAKE AN APPT FOR MYSELF THERE BECAUSE MOST OF THE REVIEW WERE QUITE OLD. I DID NOT SEE A WHOLE LOT OF THE "RUDENESS" THAT THE REVIEWS WERE TALKING ABOUT! EVERY MEMBER OF THE STAFF HAVE BEEN THERE FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND MORE AND I LOVED THE DOCTOR AND HER PA. THE WAIT TIME IS LONGER THAN MOST BUT IT IS WORTH IT TO FEEL LIKE A PART OF THE FAMILY WHEN YOU GO THERE! SO IN ALL MY EXPERIENCE WAS A GOOD ONE AND I'M GLAD I WENT AND I WILL BE GOING BACK!

August 23rd, 2012
Find another Doctor
Been a patient for over 10 years. Have put up with rude office staff, mix-up with another patient - yes, got a call once saying they could not fill a prescription for an STD they said I had -WHICH I DID NOT - had my name confused with someone else. Then, last straw was waiting for results of test, 3 weeks later they call to sell me results of another test I had 4 MONTHS EARLIER. When I aked them about the results of the test I just had, they had the nerve to asked me WHO ORDERED it. I hung up the phone and Dr. Shultz calls back, saying she would personally get the right results and call me back. That was 5 weeks ago. Still waiting. Luckily I had gotten the results myself from the diagnostic center. I am now looking for a new Doctor. That was the final 'straw' as the saying goes. One last comment, the office staff actually had the nerve to tell me to put off having a diagnostic test done because they were TOO BUSY to get my Insurance Company to approve it - yeh, thats right. THEY were too busy to make one phone call.

March 9th, 2011
Ok doctor, horrible staff
The doctor herself was all right if you got to see hr, but the front office workers were rude, abrupt and unaccommodating. Trying to get your refills called in is a nightmare because half the time during day hours they send you to an after hours answering service. I left. Just horrible.

March 9th, 2010
I made my apt. by phone, show up 15min. early, as they suggested to fill out paper work. apt time 10:15, arrival 10:00am, they make you pay first(clue #1)there is decorations non-medical everywhere(clue #2)it is not possible for them to clean thay stuff all the time & it is on the floor all over the place, they cann,t be very organized.so I'm wating to be seen at this point it ia 11:45 when the PA walks in, doesn,t give me a name make eye contact or anyting, asks how I am, I said 1st visit not sure if this office is for me, I have been waiting an hour and a half, did somthing happen today or is this always the wait? She(some blond, still dont know her name) says that she dosen,t owe me an explantion, & isn,t going to give other peoples info. out. I was shocked she got so defensive, i said all i wanted to know is if they got behind or if that was normal & i need to make time for a 2hour visit per each apt.because maybe this is,nt the office for me, I went to leave & somekind of office mgr.(again didn,t intrduce her self either) didnt even listen to me, just made excuses for the PA,s bad bed side manner. I could have seen someone else at that office , but i dont think anyone in that office listens 1st then responds 2nd, or is willing to make in right.

April 22nd, 2008
Dr. is good staff sucks
I tried and tried to get an apt. at this office and the front office girl named Melissa was so rude and was put off by my questions,as it would be my first visit there. She actualy told me "Do you want apt. or not, you can see for yourself if you like the Dr." she was the most rude person ever.I never called back again.