A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Becker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Alyson Becker MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Debra Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Becker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Cardiologists.