A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Becker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Alyson Becker MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Debra Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Becker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Cardiologists.