A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Guthrie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Guthrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Guthrie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guthrie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Sharon Guthrie MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Debra Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Guthrie practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.