A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Kahn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Rosalind Kahn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra R. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Debra Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Kahn practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.