A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denis Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denis Franklin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denis Hubert Franklin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Denis H. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Denis Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Denis Franklin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists and Oakland Adolescent Specialists.