A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denise Mulvaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denise Mulvaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denise Mulvaney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulvaney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mulvaney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denise Ann Mulvaney MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denise A. Mulvaney practice?
- Dr. Denise Mulvaney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Denise Mulvaney practices Family Medicine near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Glen Mills Family Physicians.