A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Abbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Abbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Abbas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbas graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Abbas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Rahim Abbas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Abbas practice?
- Dr. Dennis Abbas has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Abbas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.