A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Charney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Charney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Stuart Charney MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Charney practice?
- Dr. Dennis Charney has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Charney practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.