Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist
3809 W 15th St
Ste A
Plano, TX 75075
972-379-2416
Locations and availability (5)

|  Very Nice but....  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

Getting an appointment was easy. Finding the office was easy. Nice place, nice staff, nice doctor....but....seemed quick to suggest surgery. Known as one of the leading doctors in robotic surgery....so am I just another notch on that list? I don't know but something didn't sit well with me. First time to meet and in less than 30 minutes we are discussing a hysterectomy (with the robot of course). After talking to some friends, I was told he is "known for cutting". Maybe that is the only solution to my issue, but I guess it just seemed very rushed.

|  Kind, compassionate, great bedside manner, shows general care for his patients  |  show details
by Melissa G. on Mar 4th, 2013

I had to change OB/GYN's due to insurance from my previous OB/GYN whom had delivered all four of my children. Dr. Eisenberg came highly recommended to me from my previous doc. He was great. He made me feel comfortable about switching doctors, took an interest in me as a person and my kids (even when he hadn't been involved in delivering them), and was a significant help in figuring out what issues I was having at the time. Two years later, after he had performed my hysterectomy, he saw my name on the overnight admit list through the emergency room. I was awakened by him and he took over my care at the hospital, saving me from many unnecessary testing. When he realized he had missed a small piece of my ovary, and it was causing problems, he arranged to have the surgery to remove it along with te scar tissue that had adhered to my appendix, at no charge to me. I highly recommend Dr. Eisenberg.

|  A specialist's specialist  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Eisenberg was able to correct a procedure that a doctor in Indiana messed up. I was thankful in 2004 to find him, and I still am 8 years later.

Oct 9th, 2012

I absolutely think he is the best doctor in the world. After my twin sister died with cancer, he was very patient and understanding of my fears. Test were run to make sure I was healty and this helped put me at ease. I have gone to him for 4 years and do not plan to go anywhere else.

|  Robotic Di Vinci Myomectomy--fibroid removal  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

The surgery was not painful and little scars. I did not have to take any pain medication. The process of the surgery was very compassionate and calm. The recovery time was one week. This helps me a lot to be able to go back working, taking care of my family and live my life.

|  PAY FIRST OR NO SERVICE  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

You will have to pay up from 4-6 months prior or he will not see you. They did not make an appointment or coordinate at the hospital fo our C-sction. Theye did not bother to tell us this and when we showed up for our supposed appointment the hospital had no clue. Short of an emergency...ie eminent death this guy will not get out of bed or bother to come see you at the hospital.

|  Dr. Dennis Eisenberg and his staff are professional, efficient and kind. I am so happy to know that Davinci Robotic Surgery was an option for my fibroid disease and Dr. Dennis Eisenberg is fantastic.  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

Thanks so much for how effectively and efficiently you and your staff handled my past health issues. Sinoa Louise DeMerchant

Feb 9th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had! After seeing numerous other doctors concerning problems I was having, Dr. Eisenberg took the time to give me options and let me choose what I thought was best for me. After having the Da Vinci hysterectomy preformed by Dr. Eisenberg, it went as smooth as he said it would! I went in on a Thurs. morning and was home that afternoon! Dr. Eisenbergs expertise and professionalism was greatly appreciated. Great bedside manner, I would recommend him to any one with female issues.

|  Best doctor out there!  |  show details
by Laura Ort on Sep 8th, 2010

I love Dr. E! He has delivered both of my children and has helped me through countless ordeals over the last 12 years. I recommend him very highly. The office wait time can sometimes be a little long--but this is because once you are in a room with him he will take the time to listen to you, answer questions and help you with problems. His Frisco office sees fewer patients, so if you can see him there you will be in & out much faster. He is affiliated with both Medical Center of Plano and Baylor Frisco--both great places to have babies.

by Susan on Aug 22nd, 2010

I think Dr.E is great. I had the da vanci sugery with him and the experience overall was great.

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
by Nwamaka Emeruem on Oct 16th, 2009

I just love Dr Eisenberg. He is so caring and nice. He got me through the worst experience of my life. When other doctors gave up, he hung in there with me. He fought with me and for that I will always be grateful. If you are looking for a caring, wonderful doctor with the best bedside manners, look no further. You have found him. I would recommend him anytime, anyday.

|  The Best Doctor EVER!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

Great bedside mannerListens to youVery concernedJust Awesome!

|  Great overall but get the right dr!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I can honestly say that as a whole the practice is great and the staff nice. However, be careful who is your Dr. esp if you are expecting. D...

|  My Hero  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Greebon is my hero. Drs and Staff are beyond wonderful, helpful, considerate and always there for you. One stop shop for babies, annual...

|  Great office, definately recommend!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 15th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This is a great office. My wife has ALOT of GYN issues, all very complicated and this office has been critical in getting things diagnosed ...

|  Women specialists of Plano  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 4th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This was the practice I chose for the birth of my third child my first in America - they where a wonderful group of Dr`s and nurses, so ea...