Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Fabian
Dr. Dennis Fabian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fabian is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and St Vincents Hospital And Medical Center Manhattan. Dr. Fabian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Fabian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Dennis Fabian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Salil Gupta
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Steven Sheskier
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Andrew Feldman
New York, NY 0 mi34