A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fabian, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis F Fabian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Fabian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.