A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kotelko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kotelko is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kotelko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotelko graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Kotelko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael Kotelko MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. Kotelko practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kotelko has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Kotelko practices Anesthesiology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Anesthesiologists.