A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Langer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Langer is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langer
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Langer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Langer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Langer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Henry Langer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dennis H. Langer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Langer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Langer practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.