A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Levin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Levin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lawrence Levin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Levin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians and Auburn General Practitioners.