A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Levin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Lawrence Levin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Levin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Levin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.