A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Rossi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Rossi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rossi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Rossi MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Dennis Rossi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Rossi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Elmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Elmont Radiologists.