A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Rossi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Rossi, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rossi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Robert Rossi MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Dennis Rossi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Rossi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Elmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Elmont Radiologists.