A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Stevenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Stevenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ray Stevenson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Dennis Stevenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Stevenson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Pulmonologists.