A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Vollmer is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Vollmer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vollmer has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vollmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Vollmer practice?
Dr. Dennis Vollmer practices Neurological Surgery near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Englewood Neurological Surgeons.