A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Vollmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vollmer
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Vollmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Vollmer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vollmer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Vollmer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Vollmer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Vollmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Vollmer practices Neurological Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Neurological Surgeons.