A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Vollmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vollmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vollmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Vollmer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vollmer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Vollmer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Vollmer practice?
- Dr. Dennis Vollmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Vollmer practices Neurological Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.