Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Wong
Dr. Dennis Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Downey, CA, with another office in El Monte, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.
Dr. Hussein Nassr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Downey, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Richard Effros
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Downey, CA 0.01 mi52
Dr. Amarish Pradhan
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Downey, CA 0.01 mi14