A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Yingtsan Wong MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Wong practices Internal Medicine near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Internists.