A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Zoglo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Zoglo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Zoglo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoglo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zoglo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Paul Zoglo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Zoglo practice?
- Dr. Dennis Zoglo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Zoglo practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.