A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denson Fujikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denson Fujikawa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujikawa graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Fujikawa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denson Gen Fujikawa MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Denson G. Fujikawa practice?
- Dr. Denson Fujikawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Denson Fujikawa practices Neurology near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Neurologists.