A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denton Allman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denton Allman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Urology Incontinence, Urinary Incontinence, and minority men`s health.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denton B. Allman practice?
Dr. Denton Allman practices Neurology, Surgery, and Urology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Mount Vernon Neurologists, Mount Vernon Surgeons, and Mount Vernon Urologists.