A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denton Allman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denton Allman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Allman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denton Allman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Allman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Allman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denton Bernard Allman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Denton B. Allman practice?
- Dr. Denton Allman has 1 office location.
Dr. Denton Allman practices Urology near Islandia, NY.
See Islandia Urologists.