A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denton Allman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Allman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denton Allman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Allman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Allman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denton Bernard Allman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Denton B. Allman practice?
- Dr. Denton Allman has 1 office location.
Dr. Denton Allman practices Urology near Islandia, NY.
See Islandia Urologists.