A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denton Allman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denton Allman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Allman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Allman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denton Bernard Allman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Denton B. Allman practice?
- Dr. Denton Allman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denton Allman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Urologists.