A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denver Stanfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denver Stanfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denver Stanfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanfield graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Stanfield has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brown County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denver Thomas Stanfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denver T. Stanfield practice?
- Dr. Denver Stanfield has 8 office locations.
Dr. Denver Stanfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons and Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.