A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denver Stanfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denver Stanfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanfield
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denver Stanfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanfield graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Stanfield has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brown County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denver Thomas Stanfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denver T. Stanfield practice?
- Dr. Denver Stanfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Denver Stanfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.