A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Frank Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek F. Williams practice?
- Dr. Derek Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derek Williams practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.