A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Frank Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek F. Williams practice?
- Dr. Derek Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Williams practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.