A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Gong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Gong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Gong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Patrick Gong MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derek P. Gong practice?
- Dr. Derek Gong has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Gong practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rohnert Park, CA.
See Rohnert Park Internists and Rohnert Park Pediatricians.