A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Gong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Gong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Patrick Gong MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derek P. Gong practice?
- Dr. Derek Gong has 10 office locations.
Dr. Derek Gong practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Ventura Internists and Ventura Pediatricians.