A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek M Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Derek Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.