A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Kelly is Excellent. Dr. Kelly has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Scoliosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Medical Doctor, University of Arkansas-College of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Healthcare - Memphis Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Derek Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek M. Kelly practice?
Dr. Derek Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Surgeons and Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Derick Kelly, Dr. Derrick Kelly, Dr. Dick Kelly, Dr. Dirk Kelly