A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek M Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Derek Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Orthopedic Surgeons.