A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Nguyen, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Duong Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Derrick Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrick Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Internists and Flower Mound Oncologists.