A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryl Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryl Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryl R Lamb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryl R. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Deryl Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Deryl Lamb practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.