A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryl Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryl Lamb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deryl R. Lamb practice?
Dr. Deryl Lamb practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.