A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryl Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryl Lamb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamb
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lamb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryl R Lamb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryl R. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Deryl Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Deryl Lamb practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.